We already have available a new version of the Amazon Prime Video App for Android TV that reaches version 4.14.1 and still cannot be downloaded normally from the Android TV app store on some devices. A new step forward towards a stable version that we hope will appear soon in the Android TV store, a more modern version than the official 4.13 for Xiaomi Mi Box that came out a few days ago and that continues for now only supporting 1080p HDR.
Download Amazon Prime Video for Android TV
- Download Prime Video apk v4.14.1 extracted from Nvidia Shield TV with Android TV 9 Pie (stable in Mi Box, max 1080p)
- Download Prime Video apk v4.13.13 for Android TV ( 4K but some playback problems)
- Download Prime Video apk v4.10.3 for Android TV (more stable 1080p)
- Check our Guide of Amazon Prime Video in Android to know more details about this service.
Installation apk Amazon Prime Video on Android TV
- Once the APK has been downloaded from our PC, we copy the file to a USB flash drive.
- Run the APK on our Android TV with a file manager like X-Plorer, which is free in the Google Play Store.
- Accept permissions from unknown sources if we do not already have them activated.
- If we already had a previous version, it will be updated.