We already have available a new version of the Amazon Prime Video App for Android TV that reaches version 4.13 and still cannot be downloaded normally from the Android TV app store on some devices. A new step forward towards a stable version that we hope will appear soon in the Android TV store where it is blocked, although everything indicates that there is not much left since it now recognizes some devices such as the Xiaomi Mi Box.
Download Amazon Prime Video for Android TV
- Download Prime Video apk v4.13.4 extracted from the Xiaomi Mi Box S with Android TV 9 Pie beta0 (stable in Mi Box, max 1080p)
- Download Prime Video apk v4.13.13 for Android TV ( 4K but some playback problems)
- Download Prime Video apk v4.10.3 for Android TV (more stable 1080p)
- Check our Guide of Amazon Prime Video in Android to know more details about this service.
Installation apk Amazon Prime Video on Android TV
- Once the APK has been downloaded from our PC, we copy the file to a USB flash drive.
- Run the APK on our Android TV with a file manager like X-Plorer, which is free in the Google Play Store.
- Accept permissions from unknown sources if we do not already have them activated.
- If we already had a previous version, it will be updated.
Requirements to watch Amazon Prime Video in 4K
- To view the contents in 4K we need to have our TV-Box connected to a 4K TV compatible with HDCP 2.2 certificate.
- We can see if it is active by installing DRM Info from the Google Play Store, Google Widevine section.