Available for download new apk version for Amazon Prime Video streaming service, compatible with the Android TV OS. The new version of this APP is the 5.4.9 and it still cannot be downloaded normally from the Android TV app store in many of the TV-Boxes and Smart TVs that have this Google operating system. This version includes 4K HDR support in the contents that have this option available and is more modern than the official 4.13.4 included by default in the latest version of Android TV 9 released for the Xiaomi Mi Box S.
Download Amazon Prime Video for Android TV
- Download Amazon Prime Video APK v5.4.9 with 4K HDR support for Android TV (stable in Mi Box, max 4K HDR)
- Download Amazon Prime Video APK v4.10.3 for Android TV (more stable 1080p)
- Check our Amazon Prime Video guide on Android to know more details about this service.
Installation apk Amazon Prime Video on Android TV
- Once the APK has been downloaded from our PC, we copy the file to a USB flash drive.
- Run the APK on our Android TV with a file manager like X-Plorer, which is free in the Google Play Store.
- Accept permissions from unknown sources if we do not already have them activated.
- If we already had a previous version, it will be updated.
- Not available.
Thanks for the apks. But none of the urls are working. Can you kindly fix them? I have a flashed S912 Rom on my H96 pro plus. Will it work on this? Thanks in advance.
Hi. The urls works with no problem, use another browser.
Thanks Kim, But I have tried Chrome, Firefox, Edge and IE all with the latest versions. They take too long to locate the page and then returns with these errors below – Firefox says, The connection has timed out The server at 22.214.171.124 is taking too long to respond. The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments. If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection. If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web. Microsoft… Read more »
I just click in the link and works ok right now.
Maybe you have a problem with your internet provider then.