Today from Beelink comes a BIOS performance of their new Beelink GT-R Mini-PC, a powerful and compact mini-PC that integrates the recent low-power AMD Ryzen 5 3550H APU. You can read our detailed REVIEW to know all the details of this mini PC, without a doubt it stands out in design for its metal case that includes a fingerprint reader and for its expansion capacity for RAM and for storage units of all kinds.
- We also have the new version Beelink GT-R Pro at a very interesting price is their Indiegogo campaign
- Beelink GT-R available at Amazon, Aliexpress, Gearbest, Banggood or Geekbuying only for $410 (€350)
The Beelink GT-R Mini-PC includes an AMD Ryzen 5 3550H APU with a powerful Radeon Vega 8 GPU. We can install up to 32 GB of DDR4 2400 MHz RAM and for storage we have SSD M.2 2280 SATA, NVMe and SATA3 connectors with space for a 2.5″ disk. It has a dual-band WiFi 6 adapter, Bluetooth 5.1 and two Ethernet Gigabit network connectors, has two HDMI 2.0 video outputs and a DP 1.4 with 4K@60fps HDR support which gives us a total of 4 simultaneous displays. It is 100% compatible with Windows 10 and Linux.
- Download BIOS GT-R V006
- We decompress the ZIP file on our mini PC
- Run the EXE file and follow the steps
- Fix the GPU frequency cannot reach 1200Mhz
- Increase compatible 1TB SSD hard drive