We have today a new firmware with Android TV for some TV-Box with the SoC of AMlogic S905X2 that we are seeing lately in our REVIEWS. Some devices that include 2/4 GB of DDR4 RAM, 32 / 64GB of internal eMMc storage, aC Wifi, Bluetooth 4.1 in addition to Gigabit Ethernet may be compatibles.
- The models supported by this custom firmware are the Beelink GT1 Mini and the X96 MAX.
- Surely it is also with the Sunvell T96Q that have similar hardware.
- IR remote controls may not work on unsupported models.
- Boxes with 10/100 Ethernet or the A95X MAX with SATA connector may not be compatible.
- Install the firmware following our Amlogic Update Guide – Method 1-B.
- If you give us an error, activate the “Erase Bootloader” option.
- We can go back to an official firmware reinstalling it from PC.
- Opengapps Atv
- App Drawer from LineageOs
- Aptoide ATV
- AmazonPrime Video for Android TV (no working)
– compiled with modified dtb for LG tv (www.4pda.ru) just X96 Max 4gb;
– fixed some bugs in generic.kl (not all key #28 will stay like ENTER to avoid problems with keyboards);
– re-added Cromecast app but Airscreen will stay;
– Kodi 17.6 to Kodi 18 Final Release;
– fixed optimizations for Kodi and spmc apps;
– added native support library libamcodec.so;
– double click on home button brings recent app up (was like this also in previous version. );
– Power button now will shutdown the device (it’s possible to change it back in settings);
– removed presetted preferred app cause was causing a bug;
– corrected many issues and bugs to speedup the fw;
– updated all the tv gapps to the best versions (Not used Open Gapps);
– fixed a stupid bug in props;
– rebased firmware on a new version for X96 Max (not publicly available), Gt1 Mini will be based on 115N0;
– it’s pratically a whole new release, so some new bug it’s possible 😛