Diablo Immortal is one of the most anticipated games of the popular action RPG saga that we can now play for free on Android or PC. Let’s see what requirements we need and what devices are compatible.
In this guide we will review which Android systems are compatible, such as Smartphones or tablets, and if we can run it on any Android TV-Box. We will also check what minimum requirements we need to play it on Windows using a PC, mini PC or laptop. As we will see, it is not a very demanding game, but it does impose certain limitations on Android that block the use of many devices, something that considerably reduces the options to play it.
What is Diablo Immortal?
Diablo Immortal is the new version of the mythical Diablo saga, this time in a free version designed for Smartphones and Tablets that also has a PC edition. Thanks to this new edition we can play both solo and multiplayer anywhere, being free it offers us micro payments to advance faster or to buy aesthetic elements.
Hardware compatible with Diablo Immortal on Android
The minimum requirements of Diablo Immortal for Android devices are quite high, if we have a device from a few years ago it is possible that it will not work for us.
As we can see, the minimum Android 5 operating system is not limiting, as well as its RAM of only 2 GB, but it does limit us the minimum GPU Adreno 512 / Mali-G72 MP3 and Snapdragon 660 / Exynos 9611 processor. In addition, in our tests we have detected the need to have the operating system compatible with 64bit.
- If our hardware is compatible we will see Diablo Immortal available for download on Google Play.
Hardware NOT compatible with Diablo Immortal on Android
Let’s briefly summarize which devices are not supported, so we will quickly rule out a lot of hardware.
Currently, it seems that it is not compatible with any TV-Box, perhaps in the future it will be if the hardware evolves or gains support for gamepad, but for now it is ruled out.
- TV-Box with Amlogic, Rockchip or Allwinner SoC, do not have compatible GPU or 64bit system.
- The NVidia Shield TV Pro does not seem to be compatible either.
- The game requires touch controls and is designed for gamepad on Android.
Android Tablets and Smartphones
We can only run the game on the minimum hardware, if we don’t see it on Google Play it won’t be able to run.
- Tablet with SoC Unisoc, Allwinner, Rockchip or below cannot run it.
- Samsung Tablets with SoC lower than Snapdragon 660 / Exynos 9611 can’t either.
- Other processors like Mediatek Helio P60 or Huawei with GPU higher than Mali-G72 MP3 may be able to run it.
Install Diablo Immortal with APK on 64bit system
Even if Diablo Immortal does not come up on our Google Play we can try to install the APK manually using an XAPK file that we can find using Google easily, maybe we can try to manually install the file.
- Check if our OS supports 64bit instructions, for this we install AIDA64 and go to:
CPU > Supported ABIs > it has to come out V8a compatible, if we only have V7 it will not work.
- If your system is 64bit try Installing the Diablo Immortal XAPK manually.
Hardware compatible with Diablo Immortal on PC
The PC version of Diablo Immortal requires fairly simple hardware, basically it is almost an emulator of the mobile version adapted to run on Windows. This makes it require little power, but we also have fairly limited configuration options, the user environment is not the most optimal for keyboard + mouse, but you can play perfectly.
As the minimum requirements reflect we need a Windows 64bit version, in terms of processor we can use anything even if it is old. In addition, as you can see in terms of GPU we can use even an Intel HD Graphics 530, an integrated one that is in many low power mini PCs or cheap laptops.
- You can see a test with a simple Intel Celeron N5105 that reaches an average of 30 fps.