You can download today a new driver package for the Intel Kaby Lake-G processors with integrated GPU AMD Radeon RX Vega M, a new products family from still in the oven that are not yet widespread. It must be borne in mind that before installing the AMD drivers you must first install the Intel integrated GPU drivers as indicated in its documentation, these systems have both GPUs in the same package and 4GB of dedicated memory HBM2 integrated.
- Support For
– Shadow of the Tomb Raider
– Star Control: Origins
- Fixed Issues
– Radeon FreeSync may not enable when playing Monster Hunter: World.
– Radeon Settings may sometimes not appear in the right-click context menu on Windows®
desktop after Radeon Software installation.
– Radeon Settings may sometimes popup an error message due to Driver and Radeon Settings
– Cursor or system lag may be observed on some system configurations when two or more
displays are connected and one display is powered off.
- Known Issues
– Some Hybrid Graphics or AMD XConnect Technology system configurations may experience a
black screen during installation downgrade to a previous Radeon Software version. A
recommended workaround is to perform a clean install during Radeon Software installation.
– Radeon RX Vega Series graphics products may experience elevated memory clocks during
– Battlefield1 may experience flickering or texture corruption with HBAO enabled.
– Flickering may be observed on some
List of supported models
- Intel® Core i5-8305G Processor with Radeon RX Vega M GL graphics (6M Cache, up to 3.80 GHz)
- Intel® Core i7-8705G Processor with Radeon RX Vega M GL graphics (8M Cache, up to 4.10 GHz)
- Intel® Core i7-8706G Processor with Radeon RX Vega M GL graphics (8M Cache, up to 4.10 GHz)
- Intel® Core i7-8709G Processor with Radeon RX Vega M GH graphics (8M Cache, up to 4.10 GHz)
- Intel® Core i7-8809G Processor with Radeon RX Vega M GH graphics (8M Cache, up to 4.20 GHz)
- Radeon RX Vega M GH Graphics
- Radeon RX Vega M GL Graphics