Today you can download today a new driver files for the Intel Kaby Lake-G processors with integrated GPU AMD Radeon RX Vega M, a new products family from still in the oven that are not yet widespread. It must be borne in mind that before installing the AMD drivers you must first install the Intel integrated GPU drivers as indicated in its documentation, these systems have both GPUs in the same package and 4GB of dedicated memory HBM2 integrated in the same die.
- Support For
▪ Fallout 76 Early Access
- Fixed Issues
▪ Some Vulkan API games may experience a crash on game launch.
▪ On multi GPU enabled system configurations Assassin’s Creed Odyssey may experience a
random game exit when Adaptive Anti-Aliasing is enabled and the game is restarted.
- Known Issues
▪ Strange Brigade may experience an application hang when playing with DirectX 12 API
▪ When using Radeon Overlay on system configurations with the latest Windows 10 October
2018 Update some users may experience intermittent instability or game crashes.
▪ Radeon RX Vega Series graphics products may experience elevated memory clocks during
List of supported models
- Intel® Core i5-8305G Processor with Radeon RX Vega M GL graphics (6M Cache, up to 3.80 GHz)
- Intel® Core i7-8705G Processor with Radeon RX Vega M GL graphics (8M Cache, up to 4.10 GHz)
- Intel® Core i7-8706G Processor with Radeon RX Vega M GL graphics (8M Cache, up to 4.10 GHz)
- Intel® Core i7-8709G Processor with Radeon RX Vega M GH graphics (8M Cache, up to 4.10 GHz)
- Intel® Core i7-8809G Processor with Radeon RX Vega M GH graphics (8M Cache, up to 4.20 GHz)
- Radeon RX Vega M GH Graphics
- Radeon RX Vega M GL Graphics