Available for download, a new emulator version, EmuELEC v4.5. It includes some bug fixes compared to the previous v4.4 and updated emulator cores for better performance.
This version offers us new Cores (the emulator cores), they have been updated improving the support for more than 60 systems, although the results may vary depending on our hardware. Small bugs have also been fixed in the game saving system, Doom emulator, hotkey and cloud save for the Windows platform.
EmuELEC v4 Installation Tutorial
- Download EmuELEC v4.5
- To install read our EmuELEC v4 installation and usage guide.
EmuELEC v4.4 Change List
- Bug fixes
– Add 32-bit .info files for the libretro cores that need it, this fixes issues as save states not working.
– Fix audio stuttering in lzdoom again (#888)
– Fix an issue where gptokeyb would not kill emulators if hotkey was set to the select button
– Fixed a small issue with cloud sync if the configuration file was edited in windows
- Core and emulator updates
While this looks like a small changelog, keep in mind this is mostly an update for most cores, ports and emulators (60+) have been updated to the latest commits on github, we tested them internally but as always we cannot test with all devices and with all games, so if you find issues please post them on the forum or discord, unless, if you are 100% sure it’s a reproducible bug then open a Github issue.