Today you can download a new firmware version 910P0 valid for the Box Beelink GT-King Pro that have the serials C922H/SA9H/SB9H, this box includes the Hexa Core Amlogic S922X-H SoC with 4 ARM Cortex-A73 processors capable of reaching 1.8Ghz + 2 Cortex-A53 RAM processors that reach 1.9Ghz. The GPU is an ARM Mali-G52 MP6 compatible with OpenGL ES 3.2 and Vulkan 1.0 that allows us to run powerful games like PUBG without problems. At the VPU level we have the Amlogic Video Engine (AVE-10). The RAM is 4GB LPDDR4 and the storage is 64GB eMMc expandable thanks to an SD card reader that we have on one side of the box. You can read our complete REVIEW about this Android TV-Box.
Price and availability
- Beelink GT-King Pro can be purchased in Gearbest or Geekbuying with the 3USFPO0J only for $137 (with free shipping.
- Download the Firmware / ROM for the Beelink GT-King Pro with serials C922H/SA9H/SB9H (910P0) – PC restore or SD update
- Update the firmware following our Amlogic Update Guide
1. Fix the problem that Droid Settings will crash after entering Droid Settings
2. Network and Internet-> Convenient Hotspot-> WLAN Hotspot, fix the problem that there is no focus when you want to turn off the hotspot button.
3. Repair connected devices-> available media devices: the remote controller clicks on the available media devices and nothing happens. Open the flying squirrel and click on the settings icon to “cancel save” or “disconnect” the connected Bluetooth device.
4. Repair apps and notifications-> Power on Google Play-> Notifications: The button has no focus, and clicking the button does not respond. Clicking the button with a flying squirrel is effective.
5. Repair apps and notifications-> notifications-> default notification prompt sound: when the focus of the remote control moves to “add ringtone”, it will crash or pop up a prompt box: android.process.medial repeatedly stops running, there is no problem with the mouse click.
6. Repair apps and notifications-> notifications-> do not disturb mode-> notifications: using the remote control has no focus and cannot be clicked, only the flying mouse click option can be opened.
7. Fix the problem of application and notification-> application permission: the focus of the remote control is gray.
8. Remove apps and notifications-> special app permissions: click on “pay SMS permissions and battery optimization options
9. Fix accessibility-> stay time: There is no focus when using the remote control to close the “use service” button.
10. Fix accessibility-> subtitles: There is no focus when using the remote control to close the “use subtitles” button.
11. Fixed the accessibility-> color correction: there is no focus when using the remote control to close the “use color correction” button.
12. Modify the memory: click the button, the focus of the remote control in the selection box is green
13. System-> Language and input method-> Language: switch to voice instead.
14. Repair system-> Backup: There is no focus when using the remote control to close the “Start” button.
15. Fixed the problem of no color after installing the third-party apk, the pop-up selection dialog box gets focus
16.Fixed the problem of no color after choosing focus to use the dialog box of the player to get focus when watching movies
17. Fix the problem that the switch notified by the app cannot get the focus
18.Fixed the issue that Tv Settings became transparent
19. The HDMI CEC function is disabled by default
20. Fix the problem that the notification of the setting notification interface cannot be selected
21. The version number is changed to 910P0_wol