You have now ready to download a new firmware dated 05-27-2019 valid for the Box with Android 9.0 Beelink GT-King from which you can read our Review. The Beelink GT-King includes the Amlogic S922X SoC, a Hexa Core manufactured in 12nm with 4 ARM Cortex-A73 + 2 ARM Cortex-A53 processors. The GPU is an ARM Mali-G52 MP6 with a maximum speed of 846MHz compatible with OpenGL ES 3.2 and Vulkan 1.0 The RAM is 4GB LPDDR4, the storage is 64GB eMMc and in terms of wireless connectivity we have WiFi aC MiMo and Bluetooth 4.2 . At interface level we have 2 USB 3.0 ports, a USB 2.0 OTG port, Gigabit Ethernet connector, SPDIF digital audio output, an HDMI 2.1 and a 3.5mm audio jack.
Price and availability
- The new Box Beelink GT-King with the Amlogic S922X SoC can be purchased at Aliexpress.com, Geekbuying.com and Gearbest.com from $ 111.99 free shipping.
- Download the Firmware / ROM for the Beelink GT-King (05-27-2019) * Read Download note
- DOWNLOAD NOTE: Check “I am human”, uncheck “Download Addon”, close new windows and click Download.
- Update the firmware following our Amlogic Update Guide
- Update auto reboot to reduce the reboot time after entering the system. Press 888 on the main interface to display the icon to uninstall.
- Increase support for Vulkan.
- Solve the problem that light home switches to the left and right screen in mouse mode, which fixes the problem of positioning failure, fixes the problem that cannot be located, and increases the city code name to solve the same city name problem.