Today we have a Android 9.0 firmware update for the TV-Box with S905X2 SoC Beelink GT1-MINI in the version (003P0). This smart Box includes the AMlogic S905X2 Quad Core SoC that reaches up to 1.8 GHz and integrates a GPU Mali-G31 MP2. We have the versions with 2/4 GB of DDR4 RAM and 32/64 GB of eMMc storage memory. Integrates wireless connectivity Wifi dual-band AC and Bluetooth 4.0. The included connectors are a USB 2.0 port, another USB 3.0, analog audio and video port, a Gigabit Ethernet connector and an HDMI 2.1 video output with 4K@75fps support with HDR. Read our REVIEW to know all the detail of this Smart Box.
- The Beelink GT1 MINI can be purchased at Gearbest.com from $56.99 free shipping in its version with 2GB of RAM.
- Download the Firmware / ROM for Beelink GT1-MINI with 2/4GB (003P0) with serial B95X2 that uses DDR4 RAM – PC method
- Install the firmware following our Amlogic Update Guide
2. Increase HWID anti-brush
3. Increase RTC function
4.Auto-reboot APK Add English Adaptation
5. Fix the standard remote control, press the Apps shortcut key to turn on the computer for about 90 seconds to respond to the problem.
6. Fixed the function that the HDMI-CEC standby wake-up command could not be used.
7. Repair Camera can not be used
8. Fix Netflix playback without sound
9. Fix the problem that the screen is black or the screen is flashing when the screen is rotated.
10. Turn off CEC language by default
11. Increase the Chrome web-view option
12. Fix the problem that the wallpaper settings are invalid
13. Version updated to GT1-Mini_003P0