Today we have a full recovery firmware for the Android TV-Box Tanix TX6S with the Allwinner H616 SoC that integrates ARM Cortex-A53 processors and an ARM Mali-G31 MP2 GPU. From this Smart Box there are versions with 2/4GB of DDR3 RAM and 8/32/64 GB of eMMc storage memory. At the level of wireless connectivity we have WiFi aC and Bluetooth 4.1 with external antenna. As connectors we find 3 USB 2.0 ports, a 10/100 network connector, A/V output jack and an HDMI 2.1 video port. The operating system is Android 10.0 and includes the exclusive ALICE UX launcher of this brand. Check our REVIEW to see all the details.
Price and availability
- The Tanix TX6S TV-Box with Android 10 can be purchased at Geekbuying.com from $ 28 with free shipping.
- Download the Firmware / ROM Android 10.0 for TV-Box Tanix TX6S with 4GB RAM .IMG (03-31-2020) * Read Download note
- DOWNLOAD NOTE: Check “I am human”, uncheck “Download Addon”, close new windows and click Download.
- Install the firmware following our Allwinner Upgrade Guide (The flash button is next to the SD card. View image)
- Update launcher and add support to display leanback style apps in app list.
- Fix 802.11ac 5Ghz bug.
- Update google play with AOSP version.
- Tune CPU dvfs to low the temperature.
- Shorten boot logo display time.