Today you can download a new firmware version V8 based on Android 8.1 compatible for the TV-Box T9. This equipment includes the SoC Rockchip RK3328 that integrates four ARM Cortex-A53 processors and a Mali-450mp2 GPU. Includes 4 GB of DDR3 RAM and 32 or 64 GB of eMMc storage memory. This TV-Box includes b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0. In the box we find a USB 3.0 port, another USB 2.0, 10/100 network connector, analog AV jack, microSD card reader and an HDMI 2.0 port that allows resolutions 4K@60fps.
Price and availability in stores
- The TV-Box T9 can be purchased at Geekbuying.com or Aliexpress.com for $ 55.5 free shipping.
- Download the Firmware for the T9 4/32GB of RAM V8 (12-13-2018) * Read Download note
- Download the Firmware for the T9 4/64GB of RAM V8 (12-13-2018) * Read Download note
- DOWNLOAD NOTE: Check “I am human”, uncheck “Download Addon”, close new windows and click Download.
- To install the firmware follow our Rockchip SoC Firmware Upgrade Guide
- Not available
Is it rooted? If not how ?
The only way to know is installing it and check.
Same problem, downgrade to v4, someone have the link to v7?
Check this link
i have bought a t9 4ram 64rom head which is very disappointed when I watch iptv mxplay do i download tvbox_l-8723-v81213.img firmware when upgrading wifi is not connected
I look forward to the manufacturer upgrading the fix version
help me when upgrading the firmware version tvbox_l-8723-v81213.img wifi can’t connect, can you please help me
I hope someone helps me
Ask to your shop for the exact firmware file for your model, share the download link to help others.