Today we have available for download and install the new version Kodi 19.4 “Matrix“, the forth update of this controversial version that incorporates improvements and corrections.
Undoubtedly Kodi is the most popular content manager today and as we know the most important change in this version is on the add-ons aspect, now are based in Phyton 3 and this will block all add-ons that are not updated, something that will certainly generate many problems. On the other hand there is more control over add-ons that will block the ability to overwrite official repositories. We will also have improvements to play contents based on the AV1 codec, now it is possible to decode this format by software. You have in this same article the complete list of changes of this new version that represents the future of KODI for the next years.
- SOME ADD-ONS DON’T WORK WITH KODI 19, you can downgrade and install KODI 18.9 to solve these problems.
- Download installer Kodi v19.4 Final for Windows 64bit, for all current PC’s.
- Download installer Kodi v19.4 Final for Windows 32bit, for very old hardware.
- Download apk Kodi v19.4 Final for Android 32bit ARM V7A, compatible with all TV-Boxes
- Download apk Kodi v19.4 Final for Android 64bit ARM V8A, only for NVidia Shield TV, Realtek and some Rockchip SoC’s.
- NOTE DOWNLOAD: there are browsers that block EXE and APK download, use right click “Save link as”, then in the download tab below click on the little arrow above next to “Discard” and select SAVE.
- Fix: Home screen context menu fix for when there are more than 10 items in menu.
- Fix: Seekbar wouldn’t disappear after 5 sec when using remote app e.g. Kore or JSON to pause Kodi.
- Fix: English keyboard missing semi-colon.
- Fix: Chinese keyboard character now displaying correctly.
- Fix: Artist discography export to NFO.
- New: Sort method for recordings based on season and episode.
- Fix: Crash when navigating an empty guide.
- Fix: Hiding/deleting channel group now working correctly.
- Fix: Any Favourites for a restricted/locked media source are now hidden.
- Fix: Blu-ray ISO title and watched status now displayed correctly.
- Fix: Wrong language identified from subtitle name corrected.
- Fix: EDL mute now working.
- Fix: ASS subtitles display now working correctly.
- Fix: Audio buffers adjusted.
- Fix: Various TrueHD stutter/dropout issues corrected.
- Fix: Automatic play of DVDs.
- Fix: Mouse cursor positioning in full-screen.
- Fix: Flickering with interlaced H.264 SD on AMD GPUs.
- Fix: Crash on unexpected network configuration (e.g. no MAC address obtained).
- New: Passthrough audio via WASAPI.
- Fix: Permission error preventing installation of Python add-ons.