Today we have to download new drivers for Intel GPUs, specifically in this version we have support for the new Gemini Lake processors, the Apollo Lake or the Core 6th, 7th and 8th generation processors. In these new drivers we have several improvements for the reproduction of videos in HVEC format, support for automatic game settings and improvements with the use of memory for Vulkan.
- Enhanced performance of graphics workloads for 6th Gen Core processors or higher with intelligent power
management under maximum load.
- Improved performance in video encoding for all codecs.
- Power saving optimizations during video playback and UHD gaming is now available on all 7th Gen Core
processors and higher
- Beta gaming feature: at the click of a button, users will be able to automatically configure a game to work optimally
for their particular systems. Please note that the new ‘Gaming icon’ replaces the ‘Profiles’ icon. ‘Profiles’ option has
moved to ‘Options and Support’
- Optimized memory usage for HEVC encoding
- Improved Vulkan memory usage
- Improvements in games like The Evil Within 2, DaVinci Resolve, War Thunder, Just Cause 3 and Forza Motorsport 7
- Correction of compatibility with 4K screens in screen refresh
- Support for PowerDVD17
- Podemos descargar los drivers de Intel HD Graphics e Iris v15.65 desde la web de Intel.
List of supported models
- 8th Generation Intel Core processors with Intel UHD Graphics 610, 620, 630.
- 7th Generation Intel Core processors, related Pentium/ Celeron Processors, and Intel Xeon processors, with
Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640, 650 and Intel HD Graphics 610, 615, 620, 630, P630.
- 6th Generation Intel Core processors, Intel Core™ M, and related Pentium processors, with Intel Iris Graphics
540, Intel Iris Graphics 550, Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580, and Intel HD Graphics 510, 515, 520, 530.
- Intel Xeon processor E3-1500M v5 family with Intel HD Graphics P530
- Pentium/ Celeron Processors with Intel HD Graphics 500, 505