Are available to install version 188.8.131.5294 of a new drivers for Intel GPUs, a version compatible with Gemini Lake processors, Apollo Lake or the Core 6th, 7th and 8th generation of processors. In these new drivers we have several improvements for the playback of videos with HDR information for the 7th generation processors and performance improvements for several recently released games.
- Stability improvements with Thunderbolt
- Performance improvements with The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit
- Improvements in WebGL performance with Chrome
- Fixed problems with DOTA 2 using Vulkan
- Corrected compatibility when playing content with HDR from the 7th Gen
- Fixed rendering problems with Adobe Creative Cloud products
- You can download the drivers for Intel HD Graphics or Iris v184.108.40.20694 from the Intel website.
List of supported models
- 8th Generation Intel Core processors with Intel UHD Graphics 610, 620, 630.
- 7th Generation Intel Core processors, related Pentium/ Celeron Processors, and Intel Xeon processors, with
Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640, 650 and Intel HD Graphics 610, 615, 620, 630, P630.
- 6th Generation Intel Core processors, Intel Core™ M, and related Pentium processors, with Intel Iris Graphics
540, Intel Iris Graphics 550, Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580, and Intel HD Graphics 510, 515, 520, 530.
- Intel Xeon processor E3-1500M v5 family with Intel HD Graphics P530
- Pentium/ Celeron Processors with Intel HD Graphics 500, 505
Then… Gemini lake have HDR support now?
“Color anomalies while minimizing and restoring the high dynamic range content (HDR) playback window on 7th
Generation processors or higher”
This can be only for the models already support HDR or with the models make conversion to basic color, but don’t looks like a new feature.