Today we publish a new firmware based on Android 6.0 for the low-cost TV-Box SCISHION V88 based on the Rockchip RK3229 Quad Core SoC, which includes four ARM Cortex-A7 processors up to 1.5Ghz and a Mali-400mp2 GPU. This equipment integrates on board 1GB of RAM, 8GB of NAND storage memory and wifi b/g/n. This firmware is dated 04-05-2017 and has no list of changes.
- SCISHION V88 can buy on Gearbest.com for only $25,99 with the shipping costs included.
- We can download this new firmware from HERE
Upgrade process from SD card
- Uncompressed ZIP file
- Rename the IMG file to UPDATE.IMG and copy it to the root of a microSD card and connect it to your power off TV-Box.
- Power on the TV-Box when loading Android if we will get a message that has detected the update.
- We accept and wait 20 minutes to finish the process
Update from PC
- We follow the method in this manual using the IMG file