Today we have the option to download a new firmware v.2.0.8 based on Android 7 valid for the TV-Box Himedia Q10 Pro with SoC Hisilicon Hi3798CV200, which also includes support for natively browsing in Blu-ray menus. The Himedia Q10 Pro is a high quality TV-Box and given excellent results in video playback and multi channel audio.
- HIMEDIA Q10 PRO can buy at Amazon.com, Gearbest.com y Aliexpress.com for only $274,99 with shipping cost included
- You can download the Firmware v.2.0.8 Himedia Q10 Pro
- Download the file “update.zip”, don’t unzip.
- Copy to the root folder of a USB stick.
- Connect memory to any port of Himedia.
- Turn off the device, with a clip press the RESTORE key.
- With the RESTORE button pressed we turn on the Himedia.
- Android logo will appear with the update process.
- TV Box will restart at the end.
- The restart may take 3 to 5 minutes.
1. Solve the Google play crash
2. Optimization of APP compatibility（Myk+）
3. Solve the system crash due to input method
4. Solve the problem of wallpaper drawing
5. Optimization of language settings
6. Optimization Low resolution code decoding
7. Add support to DVD folder
8. Optimize for seek for gplay old code
9. Optimization of aas subtitles timeline
10. Resolve time zone not saved
11. Media Centre support. Lge ” video file playback
12. Remove addition, tddownload, thunerdb, etc.
13. Join all captions under bdmv folder, don’t need to be in slot
14. Restoring Wifi accidental automatic disconnect
15. Join Support 12:9 Wide screen output output
16. Join the movie play support 2.3:1 play
It’s 100% work, thanks
thank for the above firmware, but tried it along with a dozen other variations, but still get same result ID: HMD 2-0-0 Yes, each time it goes through the 4 to 5 min start up. but no change. Details on my HiMedia Q10 Box – Mac 0066DEOC55DE S/No. HMDB 501605000185 Manufacturer Hisilicon – Brand Himedia – SDK:24 – Board Big Fish – Version 7. I assume my box is the Chinese version as many sites refer to International or Chinese version. Would appreciate any help to bring my firmware up-to date. Also name of a APK (app) that give the… Read more »
You can try with the chinese firmware:
I have downloaded your file, but runned into problems with extracting the file with WinZip or 7Zip. It seems to be corrupted, and it doesn’t extract the file. I have also downloaded the FW from the original Futeko site and have the same problems. I’ve got the same situation with the 2.0.5 update once.
Is there a way you could sent me the “extracted” update by e-mail, or WeTransfer?
You don’t need to extract the zip, follow thew steps as we explain in the Update process.
This is the original file from Himedia.