Today you can download a new firmware file v2.0.8 valid for the TV-Box HIMEDIA Q30, this device has a new SoC Hisilicon Hi3798MV200 and of which you have our REVIEW available. HIMEDIA Q30 includes a Hisilicon Hi3798M V200 SoC, a Quad Core with ARM Cortex-A53 processors and a MALI-450MP GPU. It also integrates 2 GB of RAM, 8 GB of eMMC storage memory and Wifi N with external antenna. It also has support for 7.1 DD and DTS audio formats.
- HIMEDIA Q30 can be buy at Aliexpress.com for only $101 with shipping costs included.
- Download the Firmware v2.0.8 for Himedia Q30
- Download the file “ ”, don’t unzip.
- Copy it to the root folder of a USB stick.
- Connect the memory to any port of Himedia.
- Turn off the device, with a clip press the RESTORE key.
- With the RESTORE button pressed turn on the Himedia.
- The Android logo will appear with the update process.
- The TV Box will restart at the end.
- The restart may take 3 to 5 minutes.
1. Solve the Google play crash
2. Optimization of APP compatibility（Myk+）
3. Solve the system crash due to input method
4. Solve the problem of wallpaper drawing
5. Optimization of language settings
6. Optimization Low resolution code decoding
7. Add support to DVD folder
8. Optimize for seek for gplay old code
9. Optimization of aas subtitles timeline
10. Resolve time zone not saved
11. Media Centre support. Lge ” video file playback
12. Remove addition, tddownload, thunerdb, etc.
13. Join all captions under bdmv folder, don’t need to be in slot
14. Restoring Wifi accidental automatic disconnect
15. Join Support 12:9 Wide screen output output
16. Join the movie play support 2.3:1 play