Today we present a new firmware valid for the Mecool KI PRO a TV-Box device that includes the Amlogic S905D SoC Quad Core very similar to the S905X but that is specially designed to be integrated in equipment with DVB-T2 and DVB-S2 tuners. Inside we have integrated 2GB of DDR4 RAM, 16GB of eMMc storage memory, Bluetooth 4.1 LE and wifi aC. As for connectivity we find the usual in this series of TV-Boxes, four USB 2.0 ports, microSD card reader, CVBS analog audio and video output, Gigabit network connector, HDMI 2.0 port and SPDIF optical audio output. We also find the corresponding inputs for a pair of tuners of DVB-T2 and DVB-S2 with support for cccam among others.
- Mecool KI PRO can be purchased from Gearbest.com for about $84, shipping costs included.
- Download the TV-Box Firmware KI Pro (09-05-2017)
- Copy all the files inside the zip in the root of a USB memory
- To update the firmware, go to Settings> System Information> UPDATE> Local Update> Confirm
- When finished and restart we recommend to do a factory reset in Settings> Backup
List of changes
- Optimized synchronization between audio and video on DTV