Today we have the new version 1.1 for the firmware with Dual OS using Android 7.1 and LibreElec 8.2, the famous Linux distribution based on KODI ideal for multimedia centers. This firmware is valid only for the TV-Box with Amlogic S905W SoC and 2GB of RAM TANIX TX3 MAX and TANIX TX3 mini, this firmware will be installed in the internal memory of the TV-Box and both the WiFi and the connectivity via ethernet is fully functionals. We can also switch between Android and LibreElec easily from the shutdown menu of both systems. A firmware that although presents some bugs is fully operative, is highly recommended to use or at least prove if we give intensive use to KODI.
- Tanix TX3 MAX and TANIX TX3 mini can be purchased on Gearbest.com only for $32,99 with shipping cost included
- Download the update Firmware TANIX TX3 MAX and TANIX TX3 MINI (01-09-2018)
- Update the firmware following our Amlogic Update Guide
- Fixed pull-down menu
- Allowed the installation of addons from unknown sources
- Support vfd for wifi, eth, usb, play, pause.
- Reset screen of LibreELEC. From any skin on the “Power” button on the remote.