We have a new errors tvq-pb-103 or -100 in the Netflix service that affected certain TV-Boxes not certified by this company, basically the Chinese boxes Mecool M8S and the family K. This new error seems a new measure of Netflix against the TV-Boxes with Widevine L1 certificate that through modifications get to see Netflix in FullHD quality without having its approval (paying), a new limitation similar to what we saw with the error NW-6-404 some time ago.
REPAIR NETFLIX ERROR TVQ-PB-103 OR -100
In this devices without official Netflix support we can see this service in resolution of 854×480 up to 960×540, in these models we need to install the app manually and control it with a mouse if our remote is not compatible.
- Download the official version of Netflix for devices without certification.
The models that have been tested for now seem to be the same as in the previous error NW-6-404, tell us your experience and we will add it to the list. We will update information in this post when we have more information.
- M8S Pro L / Pro W / Pro Plus / Pro (S912) / K Series / A95x Pro / KM8
OTHER STREAMING SERVICE GUIDES
- Netflix in HD and 4K for Android, a small guide
- Netflix in PC Windows or Linux
- Netflix out of Google Play for non-certified devices, solution, how to solve it
- Fix error 0013 using Netflix on Android devices
Use netflix apk v4.0.0
Version 6 can get SD+ resolution.