You can download today a new ROM based in Android 9 for the TV Box Ugoos AM6 with the Amlogic S922X SoC, a Hexa Core with an ARM Mali-G52 MP6 GPU that has HDR, Dolby Vision, Advanced HDR10, HDR10 + support , HLG, PRIME HDR and support for REC709 / BT2020 profiles. This model has 2GB LPDDR4 of RAM and internal storage with a capacity of 16GB. It has WiFi aC 2 × 2 MiMo RSDB and Bluetooth 5.0 LE (Ampak AP6398S Chip). At the interface level, we have 1 USB 3.0 port, three USB 2.0 OTG, Gigabit Ethernet connector, SPDIF digital audio output, an HDMI 2.1 and a 3.5mm jack for analog audio and video on the perimeter of the plastic box.
Price and availability
- The Box UGOOS AM6 can be purchased at Gearbest.com for $ 149.99 with free shipping.
- Download the Firmware UGOOS AM6 with Amlogic S922X SoC V0.2.9 – USB OTA Update * Read Download note
- DOWNLOAD NOTE: Check “I am human”, uncheck “Download Addon”, close new windows and click Download.
- Install the update from Settings> About> Local Update
1. Fixed audio clicks in AV port
2. Added mouse settings to TvSettings
3. Added experimental ability use mouse as touch input
4. Video Picture Settings. Disabled system automatic frame rate function
5. Video Picture Settings. Fixed bugs of hue setting
6. Video Picture Settings. Removed sharpness setting
7. Video Picture Settings. Added setting for disabling all video effects and optimizations
8. Fixed some buttons in Chrome
9. SambaServer. Changed names of storages
10. Fixed crash of Bluetooth settings when device connected
11. Added support ext4, ntfs, exfat for SD cards in recovery mode
12. Added support ext4 for usb storages in recovery mode
13. Added support of multiple storages (partitions) in recovery mode if use System Update application
14. Fixed automatic update error with expanded storage
15. Fixed some crashes of System Update application
16. Fixed update from expanded storage if use System Update application
17. Fixed periodic disconnect of usb 2.0 ports (AM6 only)