It seems that ASRock is getting the taste for compact mini PCs, this time we present the new ASRock DeskMini Max where we can mount powerful hardware in a volume of only 10 liters.
ASRock DeskMini Max is the latest DeskMini series that this time supports the latest AMD Ryzen CPUs and APUs, allows mounting a discrete graphics card, as well as up to 128GB of DDR4 U-DIMM memory on its proprietary motherboard. With this hardware we will have exceptional performance for everyday computing, gaming, business, home entertainment and content creation.
The DeskMini Max reserves four PCIe expansion slots in a compact enclosure. This design allows it to accommodate various types of devices such as PCIe card, 5.25″ optical drive, 3.5″ HDD or a single radiator liquid cooler. In addition, the DeskMini Max is capable of creating a mini workstation through RAID function and four U-DIMM slots that support ECC memory modules.
In addition, DeskMini Max offers space for an M.2 SSD, two SATA ports and nine USB ports, including a USB Type-C port integrated into the front I/O for mobile device charging and data transfer. It supports up to three display monitors for simultaneous use without the need to add a graphics card. The DeskMini Max includes a 500W 80 PLUS Bronze-certified internal power supply with custom cable length. The custom power supply facilitates cable management, saves space and has better heat dissipation performance.
- Compact 10 liter size
- Supports AM4 Socket Ryzen™ 5000/4000/3000/2000 series desktop APUs and CPUs (up to 105W)
- 4 x DDR4 U-DIMM memory (up to 128GB)
- Supports PCIe cards (maximum length ≦ 20cm)
- 1 x DisplayPort, 1 x HDMI, 1 x D-Sub (integrated)
- 1 x headphones, 1 x audio jack (line out)
- 5 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (1 x Type-C), 4 x USB 2.0
- Up to 3 storage (2 x SATA, 1 x M.2 SSD)
- 1 x M.2 slot (key E 2230) for Wi-Fi + BT module
- 1 x RJ45 Gigabit LAN
- 5.25″ ODD/Peripheral devices (optional)
- 500W power supply with custom length cables
- Easy to assemble
- 168(W) x 220.8(D) x 268(H) mm (without protrusions)