Today from Beelink comes a performance for the BIOS of the Beelink GT-R and GT Pro mini PCs, with a very interesting improvement for its CPU, since it improves its support for Windows 11.
This is a powerful and compact mini-PC that integrates the recent low-power AMD Ryzen 5 3550H APU. You can read our detailed REVIEW to know all the details of this mini PC, without a doubt it stands out in design for its metal case that includes a fingerprint reader and for its expansion capacity for RAM and for storage units of all kinds.
- We also have the new version Beelink GT-R Pro at a very interesting price is their Indiegogo campaign
- Beelink GT-R available at Amazon, Aliexpress, Gearbest, Banggood or Geekbuying only for $410 (€350)
The Beelink GT-R and GT-R Pro Mini-PC includes an AMD Ryzen 5 3550H APU with a powerful Radeon Vega 8 GPU. We can install up to 32 GB of DDR4 2400 MHz RAM and for storage we have SSD M.2 2280 SATA, NVMe and SATA3 connectors with space for a 2.5″ disk. It has a dual-band WiFi 6 adapter, Bluetooth 5.1 and two Ethernet Gigabit network connectors, has two HDMI 2.0 video outputs and a DP 1.4 with 4K@60fps HDR support which gives us a total of 4 simultaneous displays. It is 100% compatible with Windows 10 and Linux.
- Download GT-R 3550H_Beelink V008 BIOS.
Only use with models with serial numbers: GTR35-G-XXXXD00W64PRO, GTR35 II-G-XXXXD00W64PRO-1T, GTR35 II-V3-XXXXD00W64PRO-1T, GTR35 II-V3-00D00WC, GTR35 II-V2-XXXXD00W64PRO.
- Download GT-R Pro 3550H_Beelink V008 BIOS.
Only use with models with serial numbers: GTR35 PRO-V3-XXXXD00W64PRO-1T.
- Download GT-R Pro 3750H_Beelink V008 BIOS.
Only use with models with serial numbers: GTR37-G-XXXXD00W64PRO and GTR37 II-V3-XXXXD00W64PRO.
- Execute the EXE file and follow the indicated steps.
- Enabled TMP 2.0
- Secure Boot enabled.