We can now download and install the new DCH drivers v18.104.22.16809 for Intel GPUs, a new version compatible with the Gemini Lake, Apollo Lake processors or the 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th generation Core or higher with at least Intel HD Graphics 500. These new drivers in addition to the classic game enhancements of the moment integrates the new control panel Intel Graphics Command Center (IGCC).
- NOTE: Before installing these new drivers in DCH format you must first uninstall the classic drivers.
- Information about new Intel HD Graphics and Iris DCH v22.214.171.12409 for Windows 10.
- Support for games: Anno 1800, World War Z.
- This driver is WDDM 2.6 compliant.
- Support for DirectX* 12 Shader Model 6.4 compiler.
- Support for PSO cache for Compute Shaders.
- Various performance improvements for D3D12 MetaCommands in DirectML.
- 8th Generation Intel Core processors with Intel UHD Graphics 610, 620, 630.
- 7th Generation Intel Core processors, related Pentium/ Celeron Processors, and Intel Xeon processors, with Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640, 650 and Intel HD Graphics 610, 615, 620, 630, P630.
- 6th Generation Intel Core processors, Intel Core™ M, and related Pentium processors, with Intel Iris Graphics 540, Intel Iris Graphics 550, Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580, and Intel HD Graphics 510, 515, 520, 530.
- Intel Xeon processor E3-1500M v5 family with Intel HD Graphics P530.
- Pentium/ Celeron Processors with Intel HD Graphics 500, 505.