Today you can download and install the new DCH drivers v188.8.131.5261 for Intel GPUs, a new version compatible with the Gemini Lake, Apollo Lake processors or the 6th generation Core or higher with at least Intel HD Graphics 500. These new drivers in addition to the classic game enhancements of the moment integrates the new control panel Intel Graphics Command Center (IGCC).
- NOTE: Before installing these new drivers in DCH format you must first uninstall the classic drivers.
- New drivers Intel HD Graphics and Iris DCH v184.108.40.20661 for Windows 10.
- Game support:
– A Plague Tale: Innocence.
– Total War: Three Kingdoms.
– Conan Unconquered.
– Improved Conservative Morphological Anti-Aliasing (CMAA) is enabled for DX12 games and 3D applications.
– Reduced compilation time on OpenCL shaders.
– Improvements and performance optimizations for Total War: Three Kingdoms*, Totally Accurate Battle Simulator*, and Risk of Rain 2*
– Support for OpenGL 4.6 API
– Various additions to D3D12 MetaCommand support in DirectML.
– The Intel Graphics Control Panel SDK now allows for control of Local Adaptive Contrast Enhancement (LACE) sensitivity (low/med/high) on platforms where available
– New Vulkan extensions
- 8th Generation Intel Core processors with Intel UHD Graphics 610, 620, 630.
- 7th Generation Intel Core processors, related Pentium/ Celeron Processors, and Intel Xeon processors, with Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640, 650 and Intel HD Graphics 610, 615, 620, 630, P630.
- 6th Generation Intel Core processors, Intel Core™ M, and related Pentium processors, with Intel Iris Graphics 540, Intel Iris Graphics 550, Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580, and Intel HD Graphics 510, 515, 520, 530.
- Intel Xeon processor E3-1500M v5 family with Intel HD Graphics P530.
- Pentium/ Celeron Processors with Intel HD Graphics 500, 505.