We can now download and install the new drivers 188.8.131.5273 for the Intel GPU’s, a new version compatible with Gemini Lake processors, Apollo Lake or the 6th, 7th and 8th generation Core. In these new drivers we have several improvements for games like Football Manager 2019, Dreadnought, NBA 2K Playgrounds 2, Soulcalibur VI, Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales, Mega Man 11, Warriors Orochi 4, LEGO DC Super-Villains or My Hero One’s Justice. Adds better Vulkan support and video quality improvements with the outputs of multiple screens are updated.
- We can download the Intel HD Graphics and Iris v184.108.40.20673 drivers for Windows 10
- NEW FEATURES:
Game Performance Improvements and optimizations for Warhammer Vermintide 2 on 6th Generation Intel® Core
processors or higher.
Display Quality Improvements in Multi Display Setups
PowerDVD quality Improvements and playback corruption fixes
Vulkan memory optimizations
- KEY ISSUES FIXED:
Intermittent crashes or hangs may occur in Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker, Mothergunship
Minor Graphics anomalies may be observed in Assassins Creed Odyssey, Boundless, Rend
Screen may flicker at low brightness levels in certain panels when DPST is enabled
Stereo 3D may not work since Windows 10 April 2018 Update
Display Pattern and +/- buttons may not show up sometimes in Intel Graphics Control Panel when enabling Bezel
Correction in Collage mode.
List of supported models
- 8th Generation Intel Core processors with Intel UHD Graphics 610, 620, 630.
- 7th Generation Intel Core processors, related Pentium / Celeron Processors, and Intel Xeon processors, with
Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640, 650 and Intel HD Graphics 610, 615, 620, 630, P630.
- 6th Generation Intel Core processors, Intel Core ™ M, and related Pentium processors, with Intel Iris Graphics
540, Intel Iris Graphics 550, Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580, and Intel HD Graphics 510, 515, 520, 530.
- Intel Xeon processor E3-1500M v5 family with Intel HD Graphics P530
- Pentium / Celeron Processors with Intel HD Graphics 500, 505