Today we have in launch offer the new smartphone Elephone A6 Mini, a model with an interesting modern design and specifications that for the price is not bad. In this smartphone we find one of the new low cost SoC from Mediatek, specifically the Helio A22, we have 4GB of RAM and Android 9 system installed.
SoC, RAM and storage
The Elephone A6 Mini includes the Helio A22 (MT6761) Quad Core SoC from Mediatek manufactured in 12nm TSMC with ARM Cortex-A53 cores capable of reaching the 2GHz that integrates a Power VR GPU GE8320 with support OpenGL ES 3.2 and Vulkan 1.1 that allows us to run games like PUBG. We have 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage memory expandable via the microSD card reader. A configuration with which we will not have problems to move any APP or powerful game.
Screen and other specifications
In the Elephone A6 Mini we have a 5.71-inch screen with a resolution of 1520 x 720 pixels and notch drop of water where we have a 16MP camera that complement the rear 16MP + 2MP with flash. We also found WIFi, Bluetooth 5.0, fingerprint reader on the side, GPS and a 4G-LTE modem with global bands. The battery is 3080mAh, at connectivity level we have a single microUSB port and 3.5mm audio jack.
The operating system is Android 9 Pie with a minimum layer of personalization, with the front camera also included functions such as facial unlocking. This smartphone is available in black, yellow, blue or rainbow colors.
Price and availability
- The Elephone A6 Mini Smartphone can be purchased at Geekbuying.com for only $99.9 (€88.52 ) with shipping included.
- Other deals in Geekbuying.com
– Tanix TX5 Max Amlogic S905X2 4GB 32GB TV Box only for $51.99 (€46 ) con el cupón GKBMEGA03
– DJI Mavic 2 Pro only for $1479 (€1314) con el cupón GKBCES8
– Xiaomi Mijia Universal IR Infrared Remote Control only for $20.99 (€18)