Today we leave you to download firmware 2.0.05 for the JMGO M6 projector a carefully designed device that includes an integrated support for smartphones among some of its details. JMGO M6 includes a projector on one side with DLP DMD technology with a native resolution of 854 × 480 pixels, 200 ANSI Lumens brightness and a contrast of up to 3000: 1. The focus is manual, includes automatic trapezoidal correction and we can get a screen between 30 “and 120” with a projection range between 0.75 and 3 meters.
JMGO M6 also includes a Mediatek Quad Core SoC with 1GB of RAM, 8GB of eMMc storage memory, Dual Band WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 and an internal battery of 5400mha that we can also use as a Power Bank.
- JMGO M6 can be purchased at Gearbest.com for only $399 shipping costs included.
- Download Firmware v2.0.05 for JMGO M6
- Download the file
- Copy to the root folder of a formatted USB memory FAT32
- Connect the memory to the USB 2.0 port
- Install from Settings / update / local update