New update or recovery firmware for the Beelink GS-King X that includes the Amlogic S922X-H SoC, a Hexa Core manufactured in 12nm with 4 ARM Cortex-A73 with the GPU ARM Mali-G52 MP6 compatible with HDR support, Dolby Vision, Advanced HDR10, HDR10 + and HLG among others. The RAM is 4GB LPDDR4 and the storage is 64GB eMMc expandable thanks to an SD card reader. Has Wi-Fi aC 2T2R + Bluetooth 4.1 with internal antennas. As for interfaces we have on the back two USB 3.0 ports, Gigabit Ethernet network connector, three audio connectors and HDMI connector 2.0b. Read our full REVIEW for more details.
- The TV-BOX Beelink GS-King X can be purchased in Amazon, Aliexpress, Gearbest or Geekbuying only for $249.99 (221,5€) with the special coupon 4AINYR6K.
- Download the Firmware / ROM for Beelink GS-King X with S922X-H SoC (915P0) using SD or USB (Update)
– Select 915P0 and press download, other download options do not work
- Install the firmware following our Amlogic Update Guide
- Add samba function
– To connect from our PC you have to use the IP \192.168.0.XXX (no Netbios name usable yet)
– The service must be activated when the TV-Box is started
- Update manual apk
- Update the display of shortcut icons on the main UI interface
- Remove the display of security level in Setting>System>About device>Android version
- The version is updated to 915P0_wol