Available for download new firmware version 918P0 valid for the Box Beelink GT-King Pro that have the serials C92H/SA9H/SB9H/6B9H, this box includes the Hexa Core Amlogic S922X-H SoC with 4 ARM Cortex-A73 processors capable of reaching 1.8Ghz + 2 Cortex-A53 RAM processors that reach 1.9Ghz. The GPU is an ARM Mali-G52 MP6 compatible with OpenGL ES 3.2 and Vulkan 1.0 that allows us to run powerful games like PUBG without problems. At the VPU level we have the Amlogic Video Engine (AVE-10). The RAM is 4 GB LPDDR4 and the storage is 64 GB eMMc expandable thanks to an SD card reader that we have on one side of the BOX. You can read our complete full REVIEW about this Android TV-Box.
- Beelink GT-King Pro can be purchased in Gearbest or Geekbuying with the 3USFPO0J only for $137 (with free shipping.
- Download the Firmware / ROM for the Beelink GT-King Pro with serials C92H/SA9H/SB9H/6B9H (918P0)
- Update the firmware following our Amlogic Update Guide
1. Fix the crash of LightHome after installing some APK
2. Fix the inaccurate function of clicking the icon in the bottom navigation bar after setting the display size
3.Dolby Vision is turned off by default
4. Remove the icon and item of the file server from the top status bar
5. Change the selected color in the virtual keyboard settings to green and fix the problem that the remote click function of the theme setting is invalid
6. In the set power button definition, add one more power button to open (shut down, hibernate, restart) interface options
7. Add the split-screen function by long-pressing the recent task button in the bottom navigation bar (some software will not be available because it does not support this function. In this case, please exit the split-screen function and clear this application to restore it. Sometimes the software If it is supported, the dividing line in the middle needs to be dragged before it can be used normally)
8.The version number was changed to 918P0