From Beelink we have a new firmware for the TV-Box Beelink GT1 or GT1 Ultimate, this device includes a SoC Amlogic S912 with eight-core Cortex-A53 CPU and features a powerful GPU Mali-T820MP3 which supports HDR10-bit color, output resolution up to 4K @ 60fps and H.265 / VP9 hardware decoding. In this TV-Box we find 2GB of DDR3 or DDR4 RAM and we have two versions, one with 16GB of internal storage eMMC and another with 32GB. As for connectors we have a Gigabit Ethernet port, wifi aC, Bluetooth 4.0, microSD card reader, HDMI 2.0a video output , AV output, optical audio and two USB 2.0 ports.
- The Beelink GT1 TV-Box can be purchased at Amazon.com and Gearbest.com for as low as € 56 ($ 62)
- The Beelink GT1 Ultimate TV-Box can be purchased from Amazon.com or Amazon.com for about 75 € ($ 79.99)
- Compatible with classic and ultimate Beelink GT1 with 2G + 16G / 2G + 32G / 3G + 32G / DDR3 or DDR4 configurations
- Download the Firmware (GT1-703NO) with WiFi QCA9377 for PC
- Download the Firmware (GT1-703NO) with WiFi QCA9377 for SD
- The WiFi Chip CQA9377 is in serial number with S912 * and G912 *
The WiFi Chip AP6225 is in serial number with A912 *
* Check the serial number of your equipment in the bottom of the Box
- Update the firmware following our Amlogic Update Guide – METHOD 1 PC and 2 SD
0. Does not have Android bottom and top bars
1. Application of vertical screen full shows.
3. On the main interface, please always press the Key 8 on remote three times to enable .
4. There is no icon for in APP List.