Today you can download a new firmware update file for the TV-Box Beelink GT1-MINI in the version (006P0). This smart Box includes the AMlogic S905X2 Quad Core SoC that reaches up to 1.8 GHz and integrates a GPU Mali-G31 MP2. We have the versions with 2/4 GB of DDR4 RAM and 32/64 GB of eMMc storage memory. Integrates wireless connectivity Wifi dual-band AC and Bluetooth 4.0. The included connectors are a USB 2.0 port, another USB 3.0, analog audio and video port, a Gigabit Ethernet connector and an HDMI 2.1 video output with 4K@75fps support with HDR. Read our REVIEW to know all the detail of this TV-Box.
- The Beelink GT1 MINI can be purchased at Gearbest.com from $56.99 free shipping in its version with 2GB of RAM.
- Download the Firmware / ROM for Beelink GT1-MINI with 2/4GB (006P0) with serial B95X2 that uses DDR4 RAM
- Install the firmware following our Amlogic Update Guide
1. Update Yahoo weather (available on the Internet)
2. In Settings> Display> Sleep, add the option of never sleep (the default is never to sleep)
3. Remove the power button from the bottom navigation bar
4. When you click the select button for a local upgrade, if you do n’t insert the USB flash drive or SD card, you are prompted to insert the SD card or USB flash drive.
5. Move the online upgrade to the previous directory
6. Add 4 pre-made apks to the rightmost column of the homepage
7. Added root permission switch in developer mode
8.Settings> Display Join rotating screen (4 directions)
9. Add brand model manual apk
10. The version number is updated
As I concluded, different version S95x2, B95x2 and another type is 95×2. So to say 95×2 has LPDDR others DDR conf.
download from here:
is it possible to update from 32 but to 64 bit? i’ve tried but failed with windows 10 iso file on flash drive- it was ignored by the system!
This is a ANDROID device with ARM processor… you only can install Android Firmwares, not Windows, this is not a PC with x96 processor.
This device is only 32bit, you don’t see any difference as normal user in Android.
problem is we bought a Logitech mouse. but the mouse software the logitech G HUB is working only on a 64 bit system
Those hardware in Android don’t need software, connect and go.
Hello! And where to get the Firmware version (006p0) for 95×2, 905×2?
The last version for 95X2 is 005p0.
Same version as 006p0 for B95X2, the numeration is different.
Thanks. Zta firmware it does not fit me. I have Transpeed TR99, all firmware from Beelink GT1 mini worked stably up to version (003P0). The following (004P0) and (005P0) do not work with my box, the screen is black and I need to switch to the version (003P0) or older again…