Today we bring the first firmware for a TV-Box with S905X2 SoC. Beelink is the brand that offers the necessary files to recover your new Beelink GT1 MINI that includes the AMlogic S905X2 SoC a Quad Core that reaches up to 1.8 GHz and integrates a powerful GPU Mali-G31 MP2. We have the versions with 2/4 GB of DDR4 RAM and 32 / 64GB of eMMc storage memory. Integrates wireless connectivity Wifi dual-band AC and Bluetooth 4.0. The included connectors are a USB 2.0 port, another USB 3.0, analog audio and video port, a Gigabit Ethernet connector and an HDMI 2.1 video output with 4K@75fps support with HDR.
- The Beelink GT1 MINI can be purchased at Gearbest.com from $56.99 (€59.49) shipping included in its version with 2GB of RAM.
- Download the Beelink GT1 MINI Firmware all versions (110N0)
– “SD Card” folder to update from a microSD or USB
– “USB Cable” folder to install or recover it from a PC, is mandatory use latest version Amlogic USB Burning Tool (in the guide)
- Install the firmware following our Amlogic Update Guide
- Not available