Today you can download a new firmware update file for the TV-Box Beelink GT1-MINI in the version (005P0). This smart Box includes the AMlogic S905X2 Quad Core SoC that reaches up to 1.8 GHz and integrates a GPU Mali-G31 MP2. We have the versions with 2/4 GB of DDR4 RAM and 32/64 GB of eMMc storage memory. Integrates wireless connectivity Wifi dual-band AC and Bluetooth 4.0. The included connectors are a USB 2.0 port, another USB 3.0, analog audio and video port, a Gigabit Ethernet connector and an HDMI 2.1 video output with 4K@75fps support with HDR. Read our REVIEW to know all the detail of this TV-Box.
- The Beelink GT1 MINI can be purchased at Gearbest.com from $56.99 free shipping in its version with 2GB of RAM.
- Download the Firmware / ROM for Beelink GT1-MINI with 2/4GB (005P0) with serial B95X2 that uses DDR4 RAM – PC method
- Install the firmware following our Amlogic Update Guide
- Miracast activated (Android phones can cast to the box)
- Fixed the issue of playing back 4K videos for a long time will return to the video playback directory
- Add SD card swipe function
- Repair IPTV
- Fix appmarket crash
- Add touch screen support
- Optimize the compatibility of Ethernet cards to some Gigabit routers
- Update system