Today you can download a new firmware update file for the TV-Box Beelink GT1-MINI in the version (005P0). This smart Box includes the AMlogic S905X2 Quad Core SoC that reaches up to 1.8 GHz and integrates a GPU Mali-G31 MP2. We have the versions with 2/4 GB of DDR4 RAM and 32/64 GB of eMMc storage memory. Integrates wireless connectivity Wifi dual-band AC and Bluetooth 4.0. The included connectors are a USB 2.0 port, another USB 3.0, analog audio and video port, a Gigabit Ethernet connector and an HDMI 2.1 video output with 4K@75fps support with HDR. Read our REVIEW to know all the detail of this TV-Box.
- The Beelink GT1 MINI can be purchased at Gearbest.com from $56.99 free shipping in its version with 2GB of RAM.
- Download the Firmware / ROM for Beelink GT1-MINI with 2/4GB (005P0) with serial 95X2 that uses LPDDR4 RAM
- Install the firmware following our Amlogic Update Guide
1. Update Yahoo weather (available on the Internet)
2. In Settings> Display> Sleep, add the option of never sleep (the default is never to sleep)
3. Remove the power button from the bottom navigation bar
4. When you click the select button for a local upgrade, if you do n’t insert the USB flash drive or SD card, you are prompted to insert the SD card or USB flash drive.
5. Move the online upgrade to the previous directory
6. Add 4 pre-made apks to the rightmost column of the homepage
7. Added root permission switch in developer mode
8.Settings> Display Join rotating screen (4 directions)
9. Add brand model manual apk
10. The version number is updated to GT1_Mini_005P0_20200321
My S/N 95X2.
Very confused about firmware updates.
I understand there is 2 different memory types DDR4 or LPDDR4 deciding which firmware update to use.
How do I find out which memory my box has and which is the latest firmware available
You don’t need to know the RAM type, just use the firmware for your serial nº.
This is for 95X2 serials nº like yours.
Ok, where can I go to find the latest firmware release just to stay updated ?
Beelink publish the firmwares via OTA, is automatic.
Also you can check our site or beelink forum.