Today we leave you to download the recovery firmware for the Smart TV Box Beelink GTmini-A with the SoC of AMlogic S905X2, a Quad Core that reaches up to 1.8 GHz and integrates a powerful GPU Mali-G31 MP2. This ROM is valid for its versions that integrate on board 2/4 GB of DDR4 RAM and 32/64GB of eMMc storage memory. At the level of wireless connectivity Wifi dual-band AC and Bluetooth 4.0. The connectors included in the plastic box are a USB 2.0 port, another USB 3.0, analog audio and video port, a Gigabit Ethernet connector and an HDMI 2.1 video output. The operating system is Android TV 8 and you have our REVIEW available.
- Beelink GTmini-A can be purchased in Gearbest or Geekbuying with coupons for 56.99$ (51€) with 2GB/32GB 3X2NYSSS, 4GB/32GB $68.99 (62€) TLMPUGJT and for the 4GB/64GB $76.99 (69€) NYZEXDYQ
- Also will be available in the official stores in Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.es, or Amazon.it only for $79,99 (71.5€)
- Download the Firmware / ROM for the Beelink GTmini-A with serial B95X (04-16-2019) * Read Download note
- Download the Firmware / ROM for the Beelink GTmini-A with serial 95X2 (04-16-2019) * Read Download note
- DOWNLOAD NOTE: Check “I am human”, uncheck “Download Addon”, close new windows and click Download.
- Update the firmware following our Amlogic Update Guide
- Not Available
link not work , I have Beelink GT1 mini , i need ATV 8.1 or 9.0 firmware please
How to play Amazon Prime videos on this box?
I tried many versions which didn’t worked.
You mentioned in ur review that it works on 480p
Kindly provide link of version of Prime which runs successfully on this box.
You have download link in the review.
Have a nice day.
It would worked. Thank you.
What is the difference between this firmware and stock firmware-is it update?
Should we update it?