You can download today a new BETA firmware por the new TX28 with the RK3328 SoC that features four ARM Cortex-A53 processors and a Mali-450mp2 GPU that includes native H.265 and VP9 video decoding up to 4K @ 60fps with support for HLG HDR. It also includes 4 GB of LPDDR3 RAM, 32 GB of eMMc storage memory, Dual Band WiFi with adjustable external antenna and Bluetooth 4.1. As soon as connectivity we have a USB 3.0 port, two USB 2.0, microSD card reader, 10/100 network connector, SPDIF digital audio connector and an HDMI 2.0a port. This TV-Box also includes a power supply, HDMI cable and a basic IR remote control, which is common in these models.
- The TV BOX TX28 can be purchased on Gearbest.com from about $69,99 (58€) including shipping.
- Download the new Firmware BETA for Tanix TX28 (06-26-2018)
- You can install it from the update APP that includes this TV Box by copying the .zip to a pendrive or a microSD card.
- Upgraded Google Play Store
- Upgraded KODI 18.0, KODI can be uninstalled
I’m very desapointed with Tanix TX28 . I don’t get run the update firmware (message “file corrupted”) e as much Tanix as Gearbest ignored me . I don’t get install newer version Netflix (neither by apk file) with atual firmware and as a result haven’t option download movies and series . Because of this and disregard by Tanix , I’ll never more buy your products .
If gearbest ignore you open a dispute with paypal and explain.