You can download today a new firmware file v2.0.9 valid for the TV-Box HIMEDIA Q30, this device has a new SoC Hisilicon Hi3798MV200 and of which you have our REVIEW available. HIMEDIA Q30 includes a Hisilicon Hi3798M V200 SoC, a Quad Core with ARM Cortex-A53 processors and a MALI-450MP GPU. It also integrates 2 GB of RAM, 8 GB of eMMC storage memory and Wifi N with external antenna. It also has support for 7.1 DD and DTS audio formats.
- HIMEDIA Q30 can be buy at Aliexpress.com for only $101 with shipping costs included.
- Download the Firmware v2.0.9 for Himedia Q30
- Download the file “update.zip”, don’t unzip.
- Copy it to the root folder of a USB stick.
- Connect the memory to any port of Himedia.
- Turn off the device, with a clip press the RESTORE key.
- With the RESTORE button pressed turn on the Himedia.
- The Android logo will appear with the update process.
- The TV Box will restart at the end.
- The restart may take 3 to 5 minutes.
- Not available