You can download today a new firmware file with version 2.1.1 based on Android 7.0 valid for the TV-Box Himedia Q5 Pro with SoC Hisilicon Hi3798CV200, which also includes support for natively browsing in Blu-ray menus. The Himedia Q5 Pro is a high quality TV-Box and given excellent results in video playback and multi channel audio files.
- HIMEDIA Q5 PRO can buy at Amazon.com, Gearbest.com y Aliexpress.com for only $165 with shipping cost included
- You can download the Firmware v.2.1.1 Himedia Q5 Pro
- Download the file “update.zip”, don’t unzip.
- Copy to the root folder of a USB stick.
- Connect memory to any port of Himedia.
- Turn off the device, with a clip press the RESTORE key.
- With the RESTORE button pressed we turn on the Himedia.
- Android logo will appear with the update process.
- TV Box will restart at the end.
- The restart may take 3 to 5 minutes.
- No available