Today we present a new firmware for the TV-Box MINIX NEO X8-H Plus, it is an update that passes the Android 4.4 system to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop RC2 (Release candidate 2), a team that already has its time but that as we see MINIX still supports and takes out this new version that allows us to for example install the new KODI 17.
- You can buy the MINIX NEO X8-H Plus on Amazon.com for only $129.9 with shipping cost included
- Download the Firmware / ROM for MINIX NEO X8-H Plus Android 5.1.1 RC2
- Update the firmware following our Amlogic Update Guide
- Auto refresh rate switching of amcodec (not mediacodec), for both local and online media
- New SAMBA server function, based on the latest SMB release
- Faked Wi-Fi feature
- Latest MINIX launcher
- NEO A3 remote support
- Latest AirPin (PRO) app
- HD audio passthrough – it’s a S812 series CPU limitation, lack of I2S channels
- Refresh rate of mediacodec – Amlogic haven’t make this feature working on Lollipop;
Hello. Ive gotten to the point where I have the .img file (MINIX_X8H_PLUS_LOLLIPOP_RC2_AndroidPC) and have aml_sdc_burn.ini
But I do not see this file: aml_sdc_burn.UBOOT..?
Where can i find this particular file..?
You can try asking minix here:
Hi, download link is down. Do you know other link to download this firmware?
No, wait for the minix server back online.