Today you can download today new firmware for the Beelink GS1 with serial HD6, this TV-Box includes the Soc Allwinner H6 a Quad Core chip with ARM Cortex-A53 processors that theoretically reaches 1.8Ghz and an ARM Mali-T720mp2 GPU capable of processing 4K video at 60fps and 6K at 30fps, thanks to its Allwinner Phoenix 3.0 VE engine and the most common codecs. It also integrates 2GB of DDR4 RAM, 16GB of eMMC storage memory, WiFi aC and Bluetooth 4.1. In terms of connectivity, it includes a microSD card reader, Gigabit network port, SPDIF digital audio output, a USB 3.0 port, a USB 2.0 port and an HDMI 2.0a video output. The operating system in this firmware is Android 7.1, you can read our full review to know all the features of this product.
- The Beelink GS1 TV-Box can be purchased at Gearbest.com from $64.99 with shipping costs included
- Download the Beelink GS1 HD6 (106NO) Fimware for PC
- Download the Beelink GS1 HD6 (106NO) Fimware for SD
- Update the firmware by following our Allwinner Upgrade Guide
- The google play store comes back to normal.
Your article is useless. The firmware being discussed is 10 months old and does not work with latest KODI. Beelink has abandoned this model.
This a firmware post to help the people if need to restore their TV-Box, nothing more.