New upgraded ROM with Android 9 available for the Smart TV Box Ugoos AM6 includes the Amlogic S922X SoC, a Hexa Core manufactured in 12nm with GPU manufactured in 16nm is an ARM Mali-G52 MP6 that has HDR, Dolby Vision, Advanced HDR10, HDR10 + support , HLG, PRIME HDR and support for REC709 / BT2020 profiles. This model has 2GB LPDDR4 of RAM and internal storage with a capacity of 16GB. It has WiFi aC 2 × 2 MiMo RSDB and Bluetooth 5.0 LE (Ampak AP6398S Chip). At the interface level, we have 1 USB 3.0 port, three USB 2.0 OTG, Gigabit Ethernet connector, SPDIF digital audio output, an HDMI 2.1 and a 3.5mm jack for analog audio and video on the perimeter of the plastic box.
Price and availability
- The Box UGOOS AM6 can be purchased at Gearbest.com for $ 149.99 with free shipping.
- Download the Firmware UGOOS AM6 with Amlogic S922X SoC V0.0.10 – USB OTA Update * Read Download note
- DOWNLOAD NOTE: Check “I am human”, uncheck “Download Addon”, close new windows and click Download.
- Install the firmware following our Amlogic Update Guide
1. Fixed some crashes when playing iptv.
2. Added shownig CEC status (Device Preferences -> Display -> HDMI CEC).
3. Added volume regulator steps setting (Device Preferences -> Sound).
4. Added WebView switcher (Device Preferences -> Developer options).
5. Fixed default settings of CEC volume control.
6. Fixed crash when trying reboot.