Today we leave to download the firmware V2.1.40 for the TV Box Zidoo X20 Pro includes as engine the new Realtek RTD1296DD SoC that is capable of playing video up to 4K UHD resolutions with 60fps and HDR and 10bit support. It also includes 4 GB of DDR4 RAM, 16 GB of eMMc storage memory, two bays with SATA 3 connectors that can hold up 3.5-inch drives, WiFi aC 2T2R with two external antennas and Bluetooth 4.2 among others. The operating system is dual with Android 6.0 and OpenWRT (NAS).
Price and availability
- The new Zidoo X20 can be purchased at the official Zidoo store on Aliexpress.com for $493.50 (€418.30) shipping included.
- We can download this Firmware for the ZIDOO X20 Pro v2.1.40
- To update, copy the .img file to a pendrive and insert it into the rear USB 3.0 port with the Zidoo X20 turned off and turn on the TV-Box with the restore button pressed at the same time to start the update process.
- You must also install this Google Play Kit
1. Optimize the system stability.
2. Optimize HDR display (available MaxFALL and MaxCLL output)
3. Optimize the bluray navigation.
4. Fixed the problem that some MOV format videos could not be played.
5. Fixed the problem that playback lagging for some hard drives.
6. Fixed the problem that having to power off and restart when upgrading system sometimes.
7. Fixed the issue of audio jump for some special playlists for Bluray (seamless branching).
8. Fixed the problem of prompting cannot play when playing videos sometimes.
9. Optimize 4K60 color space display
Local Media Player
1. Added audio list information display
2. Added the bit rate display
3. Added file size display
4. Fixed ASS subtitle hint coding error
5. Added the number key 0 to display selet play time menu
6. Fixed the problem of incorrect sorting of video list by file manager
7. Added Multiple BDMV videos add list play
1. When playing SACD, the playback interface adds information display.
2. Optimize the usage wizard display.
3. Optimize the problem that the order of playing songs in some irregular CUE files is incorrect.
4. Optimize the music data matching.
5. Added feature that pairing songs by ablum.
6. When the play queue is a single CUE, the default expansion list
7. Play the CUE file to add the arrow hit
8. Optimize the playlist focus display
9. Optimize the playback add information display
1. Fixed the problem that recording cannot be saved to a USB external device
1. Fixed the problem that cannot re-match on PC.
2. Fixed the problem of not recognizing the DVD folder.
3. Improve stability.
4. Fixed the child lock function, not save states when reboot box
5. Fixed the problem of manually matching not search the movie
1. Press the power button to power off the default
1. Add switch to enable playing video with third-party video player.
1. Optimize background music for slideshows.
1. Added the page up key definition Settings.
2. Added the timing play key definition settings.
3. Optimize the color setting display
4. Optimize the UI display
5. Added the DLNA switch