We can now download and install the new DCH drivers 188.8.131.5218 for Intel GPUs, a new version compatible with the Gemini Lake, Apollo Lake processors or the 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th generation Core as well as the processors with integrated Vega GPU. These new drivers in addition to the classic game enhancements of the moment integrates the new control panel Intel Graphics Command Center (IGCC).
- NOTE: Before installing these new drivers in DCH format you must first uninstall the classic drivers.
- Information about new Intel HD Graphics and Iris DCH 184.108.40.20618 for Windows 10.
- GAMING HIGHLIGHTS:
Experience a game of cat and mouse set in a vast open world in Generation Zero or set sail in One Piece: World
Seeker on Intel UHD Graphics 630 or better.
Take control of the first modern human settlement and guide through their survival in Dawn of Man on Intel UHD
Graphics 620 or better.
- DEVELOPER HIGHLIGHTS:
Adds Intel Extension to support wave intrinsics on DirectX* 11. HLSL Header file is now available on GitHub.
- PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENTS:
Performance optimizations for My time at Portia*.
Windows 10 HDR support improvements.
Reduction in CPU overhead when running media/video workloads.
- KEY ISSUES FIXED:
NOTE: This driver contains stability improvements.
Intermittent crashes or hangs may occur in Resident Evil 2* / Biohazard RE:2* (DX12), Devil May Cry 5* (DX12).
Minor graphics anomalies may be observed in Battlefield V* (DX11*).
Color and contrast may shift while playing Youtube* and moving the cursor.
- 8th Generation Intel Core processors with Intel UHD Graphics 610, 620, 630.
- 7th Generation Intel Core processors, related Pentium/ Celeron Processors, and Intel Xeon processors, with Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640, 650 and Intel HD Graphics 610, 615, 620, 630, P630.
- 6th Generation Intel Core processors, Intel Core™ M, and related Pentium processors, with Intel Iris Graphics 540, Intel Iris Graphics 550, Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580, and Intel HD Graphics 510, 515, 520, 530.
- Intel Xeon processor E3-1500M v5 family with Intel HD Graphics P530.
- Pentium/ Celeron Processors with Intel HD Graphics 500, 505.