Today you can download and install the new DCH drivers v220.127.116.1100 for Intel GPUs, a new version compatible with the Gemini Lake, Apollo Lake processors or the 6th generation Core or higher with at least Intel HD Graphics 500. These new drivers in addition to the classic game enhancements of the moment integrates the new control panel Intel Graphics Command Center (IGCC).
- NOTE: Before installing these new drivers in DCH format you must first uninstall the classic drivers.
- New drivers Intel HD Graphics and Iris DCH v18.104.22.16800 for Windows 10.
– Performance optimizations for DX11 titles.
- Performance improvements
– Enabled Pixel Shader SIMD Profile-Guided Optimizations, selecting the best pixel shader compilation mode automatically, to boost performance in DX11 titles including Overwatch, Paladins and Hearthstone.
– Performance optimizations for Fortnite and other Unreal Engine 4-based titles.
– DirectML D3D12 MetaCommand performance optimizations for fp16 topologies.
- Developer highlights
– Support for SPV_EXT_physical_storage_buffer extension.
– New Vulkan Extension VK_EXT_buffer_device address allows the application to query a 64-bit buffer device address for a buffer.
– Added OpenCL SPIR-V support to the public IntelGPUCompiler API on top of existing DX11 and DX12 support. IntelGPUCompiler API allows developers to compile their shaders into Intel GPU assembly instructions.
– Implemented the latest iteration of VK_KHR_swapchain (version 70) to allow binding memory from swap chain to raw images created by applications.
- 8th Generation Intel Core processors with Intel UHD Graphics 610, 620, 630.
- 7th Generation Intel Core processors, related Pentium/ Celeron Processors, and Intel Xeon processors, with Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640, 650 and Intel HD Graphics 610, 615, 620, 630, P630.
- 6th Generation Intel Core processors, Intel Core™ M, and related Pentium processors, with Intel Iris Graphics 540, Intel Iris Graphics 550, Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580, and Intel HD Graphics 510, 515, 520, 530.
- Intel Xeon processor E3-1500M v5 family with Intel HD Graphics P530.
- Pentium/ Celeron Processors with Intel HD Graphics 500, 505.