Are available to install version 184.108.40.20694 of a new drivers for Intel GPUs, a version specially designed for the April 10 Windows update that is compatible with Gemini Lake processors, Apollo Lake or the Core 6a, 7a and 8a generation of processors. In these new drivers we have several improvements for the reproduction of videos with HDR information for 7th generation processors and performance improvements for several recently released games.
- New driver detection tool: Intel Driver & Support Assistant
- Support new games: Destiny 2: Warmind, Dark Souls: Remastered, Paladins: Champions of the Realm, Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire
- You can download the drivers for Intel HD Graphics or Iris v220.127.116.1194 from the Intel website.
List of supported models
- 8th Generation Intel Core processors with Intel UHD Graphics 610, 620, 630.
- 7th Generation Intel Core processors, related Pentium/ Celeron Processors, and Intel Xeon processors, with
Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640, 650 and Intel HD Graphics 610, 615, 620, 630, P630.
- 6th Generation Intel Core processors, Intel Core™ M, and related Pentium processors, with Intel Iris Graphics
540, Intel Iris Graphics 550, Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580, and Intel HD Graphics 510, 515, 520, 530.
- Intel Xeon processor E3-1500M v5 family with Intel HD Graphics P530
- Pentium/ Celeron Processors with Intel HD Graphics 500, 505