Today we have to download new drivers for Intel GPUs, a version specially designed for the April Windows 10 update that is compatible with Gemini Lake processors, Apollo Lake or the Core 6th, 7th and 8th generation processors. In these new drivers we have several improvements for the reproduction of videos with HDR information for 7th generation processors and performance improvements for several recently released games.
- NEW FEATURES:
Microsoft Windows 10 April update features, found here
Support for Direct X 12 shader model 6.2
Supports the new task manager which displays GPU frequency and power status
Vulkan 1.1 Support
- KEY ISSUES FIXED:
Graphics anomalies may be observed in Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Main Menu, NieR: Automata, Atomega, Final
Fantasy XV, and Split/Second*
PowerDVD may issue “error code: 0107” which stops the media playback while resuming back from sleep
Intermittent alerts may be triggered on some systems by a file from the Intel Graphics driver installation process
Corruption may be seen in some systems while desktop sharing or while using remote applications
- You can download the drivers for Intel HD Graphics or Iris v18.104.22.16825 from the Intel website.
List of supported models
- 8th Generation Intel Core processors with Intel UHD Graphics 610, 620, 630.
- 7th Generation Intel Core processors, related Pentium/ Celeron Processors, and Intel Xeon processors, with
Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640, 650 and Intel HD Graphics 610, 615, 620, 630, P630.
- 6th Generation Intel Core processors, Intel Core™ M, and related Pentium processors, with Intel Iris Graphics
540, Intel Iris Graphics 550, Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580, and Intel HD Graphics 510, 515, 520, 530.
- Intel Xeon processor E3-1500M v5 family with Intel HD Graphics P530
- Pentium/ Celeron Processors with Intel HD Graphics 500, 505